Sannoner Medical Arts Building

Sannoner Historic District Medical Arts Building historical Marker
Marker located on the southbound side of N. Court Street at Hermitage Drive intersection

Built in 1926 in the Spanish Revival architectural style, this is the first structure in Florence erected with a steel skeleton supporting the floors, walls, and roof. The framework is strong enough to support two more stories than were actually built. This building was individually listed in The National Register of Historic Places in 1976.

Sannoner Historic District Medical Arts Building historical marker
Sannoner Historic District Medical Arts Building circa 2010.